What Do I Need To Know About Signature Loans?
Signature loans, otherwise known as signature installment loans, are "good faith loans." In other words, they don't require collateral or an asset. Instead, you just need to prove your identity and income before providing a signature and your promise to repay the loan.
They're very simple to understand. But even so, we'll talk you through everything you need to know about signature installment loans in the following sections.
The Requirements for Signature Loans
First, you need to familiarize yourself with the requirements; without them, you won't be able to get a loan at all!
Thankfully, we do not ask for countless documents. Instead, we request only three things that you likely already have ready to go. The three essential items are as follows:
- Government-issued photographic identification — Most of our customers use their driver's license to fulfill this requirement. However, if you don't have a driver's license, other photographic IDs work, such as:
- United States of America passport
- United States of America non-driver's ID card
- United States of America student ID card
- United States of America military ID card
- United States of America military dependent ID card
- Proof of income — To fulfill this requirement, you will need to supply your most recent paystub. We use this to ensure you can repay the loan.
- Checking account statement — The account must be open and active in your name. You need to have a bank account to qualify.
A Brief Note on Credit Scores
Please be aware that we will check your credit before approving your signature installment loan application. If you're concerned about your credit score, then we encourage you to check with your local Delaware Title Loans, Inc. branch before beginning the process. They'll ensure you understand the specific credit requirements before moving forward.
If your credit score is a problem, our advisors may point you to a title loan instead. Provided you own a vehicle, it's an option for those with less-than-average credit histories and financial backgrounds. Again, you can request more information about this after speaking to one of our loan representatives.
What to Use Signature Loans For
Once you have your documents together, you know you can potentially qualify for a signature loan. However, it's worth noting that they should only be used for emergencies. There's simply no point in paying off a lump sum of money that you never truly needed in the first place. Generally speaking, our customers use signature installment loans for the following circumstances:
- Funding urgent home or auto repairs
- Paying for medical bills that were either entirely unexpected or higher than anticipated
- Funding overdue utility bills to avoid late fees
- Paying for urgent and necessary travel costs
Of course, these are only a few of the many crises that can occur in life. So, if we haven't listed your situation, don't panic; you can justify a signature installment loan if the following applies:
- Your problem will worsen if left unpaid.
- You do not have time to find other routes of funding.
If either of the statements above applies to you, a signature loan might be the best course of action to help you through tough times.
How to Get Signature Loans From Us At Delaware Title Loans, Inc.
You almost know everything you need to know about signature loans! But there is one crucial part we've yet to uncover — the six-step guide to getting a loan from us at Delaware Title Loans, Inc.! Just follow the below to get your hands on up to $1,250 to fund your emergency:
- Complete the online form found on this website.
- Wait for one of our loan representatives to give you a call. They will discuss the process, answer your questions, and ensure you have the correct documents before proceeding.
- After the phone call, head to your nearest Delaware Title Loans, Inc. storefront with your documents.
- One of our friendly, knowledgeable loan representatives will greet you and verify your required items to confirm you can receive the loan.
- Then, the loan associate will walk you through the final steps of the approval process, including signing some simple documents.
- If you are approved for the loan, you will receive the money you need on the same or the very next bank business day.
Submit Your Signature Loans Inquiry Right Now!
Throughout this article, you've discovered everything there is to know about signature installment loans. Therefore, you are more than ready to get the emergency cash you are searching for and move on with your life.
To get started, fill in the online form found on this website. As soon as one of our friendly, expert team members sees your request, they'll give you a call to fast track you through the entire process! We're always happy to help.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.