How Do I Get My Loan Now Without Waiting Forever?
It's easy to get my loan now when you keep the following tips and tricks in mind:
- Ensure you have the correct documents
- Make sure you can afford to repay it
- Understand all the requirements
- Check your credit beforehand
- Know our car title loan process inside and out
Here, we dive deeper into each tip to help you understand precisely how to get your loan now and not wait weeks upon weeks for approval.
How to Make Sure To Get My Loan Now
1. Ensure You Have The Correct Documents
The first way to get my loan now is to gather all your documents before starting the process. Of course, different loans require different documentation. But the good aspect of getting a title loan from us means you only need these three things:
- A driver's license or another sort of state-issued photo identification, such as:
- Your US passport
- Your non-driver photo ID issued within the US, including US territories
- Your US passport card
- Your US military ID card
- Your US military dependent's ID card
- Your tribal card
- Your vehicle (Please note: only cars, vans, and trucks are accepted! We do not deal with boats, RVs, trailers, or other modes of transport.)
- Your lien-free title to your vehicle, proving you have zero outstanding judgments or liens against it and you own the vehicle
2. Make Sure The Information Your Provide On Your Application Is Correct
Yes, it seems simple. But you'd be surprised by just how many people rush to fill in their loan application form and accidentally input incorrect information, which slows down the process exponentially.
To make sure you get my loan now, take a breath and re-read your answers before hitting submit. That way, you won't have to do the entire process again when your information doesn't match up to your documents.
3. Understand All The Requirements
Aside from the physical documents you need to submit, some loans have other requirements. For example, you must be at least 18 years old to acquire all loans in Delaware. Plus, if you're looking to get a title loan from us, you need to understand how we value your vehicle to ensure we can offer you the amount you need (between $300 and $15,000).
We consider a plethora of factors when valuing your car, van, or truck, including:
- The national average price for your make and model — The more luxurious or popular your car's make and model, the more it's worth. Some vehicles, like Ford Mustangs, remain popular and, therefore, are typically worth more long-term than 'trendy' cars like Fiat 500s.
- The condition — Poor cosmetic and mechanical conditions drastically lower your vehicle's worth. Scratches, dents, dings, stained interiors, worn tires, and overly scored brake pads affect your ability to gain eligibility for a larger loan amount.
- The odometer reading — Higher mileage indicates more wear and tear. If you've ever bought a used car, you probably noticed that those with more miles on the clock were priced lower than those with a lower number of miles.
- Any customizations — Spoilers and decals often decrease the vehicle's value, whereas installing a new engine can ramp up the worth.
4. Check Your Credit Score Beforehand
Some loans, such as auto title loans, don't require a good credit score — you can get approved with a fair to a poor score. However, if you're trying to obtain a loan that needs a great to exceptional score, it's worth knowing your score before applying. You'll save yourself a lot of time.
5. Know Our Car Title Loan Process Inside and Out
Finally, you need to understand the approval process when trying to get my loan now. Every lender works slightly differently, but our approach is simple.
Here's how to get a car title loan from us at Delaware Title Loans, Inc.:
- Fill out the online form on this website. It sends your information straight to your nearest Delaware Title Loans, Inc. store.
- When one of our loan representatives receives your information, they give you a call. They tell you about the process, ensure you have the required items, answer your questions, and set a meeting point during the call.
- Head to the agreed location with your driver's license (or another kind of state-issued photo identification), your lien-free title to your vehicle, and your vehicle for inspection.
- Wait while one of our loan associates assesses your documents and quickly inspects your vehicle to determine if you are eligible for approval.
- If you do get approved, you receive the money on the same or the very next bank working day.
Get a Car Title Loan Today!
To get my loan now, follow our tips above and ensure you're trying to acquire a loan with a fast approval speed like our title loans!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.