Factors That Can Affect Whether You Can Get Same Day Title Loans
Same-day title loans allow you to borrow between $300 and $15,000 without needing a brilliant credit rating. However, certain factors can affect whether you're eligible for these loans.
If you are interested in obtaining same-day title loans but are still determining whether you'll qualify, this is the place for you. We're covering everything you need to know in the following sections.
The Factors That Impact Whether You Can Get Same-Day Title Loans
1. Your Vehicle Title
Firstly, your vehicle title and vehicle can affect whether you can get a same-day title loan from Delaware Title Loans, Inc. We use your paid-off, lien-free vehicle title to determine your eligibility for the loan. This means you own your vehicle outright and do not have any liens or legal obligations against it. Thus, if your car is paid-off and solely yours, you can begin the process for the loan.
2. Your Vehicle’s Value
If you possess a lien-free vehicle title, you can apply for a same-day-title loan and use your car’s value to borrow up to $15,000 in emergency money. The aspects that affect your vehicle's worth — and thus how much you can borrow — are as follows:
- Your vehicle's age — Regardless of the type of car you own, it will lose up to 60 percent of its value throughout its initial five years of life. So, the older your car, the less it will be worth. That said, classic vehicles are worth more than their newer counterparts.
- Your vehicle's odometer reading — Your car's mileage indicates how much wear and tear it's gone through. So, the higher the number on your odometer reading, the less it is worth. But don't worry; we always consider the reading in line with its age. Average mileage is regarded as 10,000 to 12,000 miles per year. Thus, a three-year-old car with 30,000 miles on the clock has average mileage.
- Your vehicle's make and model — Some make and models boast higher price tags due to their popularity or premium features. If you own a luxury car, you will probably qualify for higher loan amounts. Of course, your odometer reading and age will play a role, even if you have a higher-end vehicle.
- Your vehicle's condition — We look at its cosmetic and mechanical condition when ascertaining its worth. Dents, scratches, scrapes, and stained upholstery will decrease its value.
- Your vehicle's service history — Cras with complete service logbooks will always fetch a higher price than those without them. Keeping up to date with services lessens the chances of requiring significant repairs.
Please note that you cannot get same-day title loans with a motorcycle, tractor, boat, RV, or any other type of vehicle. You can only use cars, trucks, or vans.
3. National Holidays
National holidays slow down the loan processes. Therefore, you must wait a tad longer to receive the cash you require to fund your emergency. So, while it won't stop your eligibility, it can prevent the same-day aspect from occurring. Ultimately, this is manageable since you can still get the loan. You'll need to hold off paying your emergency for a few more days.
4. Your Documents
In addition to the vehicle itself, you will need two things to qualify for a title loan from Delaware Title Loans, Inc. that we will need to see. If you don't have the following two items, you sadly won't be eligible for a title loan with us:
- A lien-free vehicle title proves you own your vehicle outright. You cannot have any other type of title to qualify for a same-day title loan.
- An identification document — You will undoubtedly have one of these, mainly since we accept many types. You must ensure it displays your name, date of birth, and picture. Most of our customers utilize their driver's licenses for this purpose. However, we can accept passports, student ID cards, and similar documents.
5. Your Availability
At Delaware Title Loans, Inc., we enable you to get same-day title loans in two convenient ways. First, if you are available to visit one of our locations, you can complete the process in-store. Just bring your required documents and vehicle to our store, and we will guide you through each step. The process is so quick it can take as little as 30 minutes!
However, if traveling to one of our locations is challenging, you can meet one of our representatives at a more convenient location like your home or office.
No matter what option you choose, you can feel confident knowing that the process is quick, ensuring you receive your emergency money that same day or the following business day.
Get Same-Day Title Loans From Delaware Title Loans Inc. Today!
If you're available to go through the process, have the documents you need, own a vehicle (car, van, or truck), and it isn't a national holiday, you will likely qualify for same-day title loans.
Therefore, if you need emergency cash, you can submit our online form, and we'll be in touch to help you through the rest. We make the process straightforward so you can return to living your life.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.