What Do I Need To Apply For Same Day Title Loans?
Same day title loans from Delaware Title Loans, Inc. have very few requirements, and that’s one reason they’re a popular option among borrowers. Still, it’s worth understanding them in detail before applying for one of those loans.
Read through this short guide to understand what’s required and how you can apply for a title loan. Along the way, you’ll also learn the answers to some commonly asked questions, like whether or not you need perfect credit to apply. Let’s get started!
What Do You Need To Get Same Day Title Loans?
Here are the three things you’ll need to get a same-day title loan:
- Valid identification: First and foremost, you must have a valid form of identification to apply for one of these loans. Your driver’s license will do, or you can use a state-issued photo ID instead. This is necessary to verify your age, identity, and other details for your application.
- Lien-free car title: They call it a ‘title loan’ because you’ll need a car title to use as collateral. As such, you must also provide a car that’s lien-free and registered to your name. The car title cannot belong to anyone else.
- Your car: Lastly, you’ll also have to bring your car in for an inspection during the application phase. Don’t worry, though. If your application is approved, you get to keep your car. It’s only necessary when applying to determine how much you can borrow.
You likely won’t take long to get these three items together to apply for a loan. After all, you probably have all of them within reach right now. These requirements are one reason why title loans are a popular option among borrowers, especially if they need to borrow money in a short timeframe.
Do I Need Perfect Credit To Apply?
One thing you do not need to apply for a title loan is perfect credit. So, don’t worry too much about that. Whether you have good or bad credit, you can still apply for one of these loans.
Just make sure that you have all three required items mentioned earlier, which are your valid photo identification, a lien-free car title in your name, and the car itself for inspection.
My Car Title Isn’t In My Name. Can I Still Use It To Get A Title Loan?
Unfortunately, you can only use a car title that belongs to you when applying for same day title loans. In other words, no, you cannot use a car title to borrow money if it has someone else’s name on it.
Here’s what you can do if that’s the case: Take the car title to a nearby DMV office and have it transferred to your name. Once you complete that process and the title belongs to you, then you can apply for a title loan.
How Is The Car Value Determined?
As you read earlier, you have to bring your car in for an inspection as part of the application process. That’s done to see whether or not you can get a loan and, if so, how much you qualify to borrow. The value of that car is determined by two things, which are:
- The car’s condition
- The make and model’s value according to a nationally recognized pricing guide
A specialist will use those two factors to decide how much your car is worth. Based on that inspection, you could qualify to borrow anywhere from $300 to $15,000 with a title loan.
How Do You Get Same Day Title Loans?
Once you have everything you need to get a loan, you can start the application process. The first step is simple and straightforward: you’ll begin by filling out the online form with basic details like your name, contact information, and details about your car’s make and model. Soon after you submit that form, here are the steps you can expect to go through:
- A loan representative will call your phone to discuss the loan. They’ll address any questions or concerns you have and ensure you have all the necessary items prepared.
- You’ll then meet with the representative at your preferred location. At that meeting, they’ll verify your documentation and inspect your car. That’s done to assess whether you qualify and, if so, how much you can borrow.
- If you get approved, you could then receive the money on the same day or by the next business day.
The in-person process above (Steps 2 and 3) can take as little as 30 minutes to complete. So, you won’t have to worry about disrupting your daily schedule too much to get the loan.
No matter what time of day it is, you can get started with same day title loans from Delaware Title Loans, Inc. It all begins with you completing the online form and providing the required details. Shortly after that, a loan representative will get in touch with you!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.