Do I Have To Go To The Store To Get A Title Loan In Delaware?
April 29, 221 | Louis Tully
If you’re experiencing some financial troubles, you might be looking into borrowing money from someone, especially, if the problem is time-sensitive, and you need cash on short notice. Sometimes, though, friends and family are in a pinch just like you, and you need to find other avenues to get money.
Banks may not be the best option in emergencies due to long waiting periods, which is a problem, because in emergencies, you may not have enough time at disposal. In this case, short-term loans may be a good substitute. And if you’re a Delaware resident, it might be a good idea to consider car title loans in Delaware as an alternative way out.
Will I Have to Visit the Store to Get a Title Loan in Delaware?
A great thing about Delaware title loans is that you can start the process from the comfort of your own home. The only things you’ll need are your phone/laptop/tablet or any other type of gadget and a decent internet connection.
You will, however, need to visit the store to have your required items verified as well as to complete the application process.
The loan representative you’ll be working with will do their best to accommodate your schedule and set up the meeting at a convenient time. The meeting itself won’t take more than an hour, and if all your items are in order, it could take as little as 30 minutes.
And at the end of it, if you get approved, you’ll get the cash you qualify for the very same day you complete the application process!
What Will I Need to Apply for an Online Title Loan in Delaware?
There are only a few qualifying requirements for Delaware title loans that can’t be bent in your favor. Here, at Delaware Title Loans, Inc., we want to make title loans as accessible to everyone as possible, so, we accommodate potential borrowers to the best of their ability.
That said, title loans are heavily regulated across states, and no lender can bypass those regulations. So, you will need to fulfill certain requirements to qualify for your title loan in Delaware. Let’s consider them in detail:
- A state-issued photo ID – no minor can apply for a title loan. Thus, independent of how old you look, you must provide the lender with a valid document verifying your identity and proving you’re of legal age. If you don’t have a state-issued ID, you can use a driver’s license.
- Your car – Depending on the car’s state and model, the loan representative will determine how much cash you qualify for (could be anywhere between $300 and up to $15 000). That’s why he will need to perform a quick inspection of your vehicle.
- The car’s title – title loans are secured loans. Secured loans require the potential borrower to provide either a guarantee or collateral. In case of title loans specifically, it’s the title to your car that will be acting as collateral.
To be eligible for a title loan Delaware, the car title in question must be:
- In your name – you cannot use a car title that has another person’s name on it. Even if you’ve used the car for years and are the de-facto owner, and even if that person gives their permission. The title must be in your name.
- Completely lien-free – lien-free means there are no outstanding loans or other financial obligations against the title.
If these items are all in order, getting approved for a title loan should be an easy and straightforward procedure for you.
Can I Get a Title Loan Delaware if My Credit Is Bad?
Yes, you can! While the loan representative might perform a quick credit history check, the results aren’t likely to influence your approval chances if the required items fulfill the standards.
If that’s the case, not only can you apply for the title loan if your credit is bad – you can apply and get approved if your credit is altogether nonexistent.
How Do I Apply for a Title Loan in Delaware?
Are the required items ready to go? Then you can go right ahead and get started.
- Go to the Main Page of this website;
- Fill out and submit the online form for title loans;
- Wait for the loan representative from the closest store location to contact you with further instructions and schedule a meeting for you;
- Head over to the nearest store locations to meet with the loan representative and take the required items with you.
- Let the loan representative assess the required items. The representative will determine if you qualify for the loan – and how much cash you qualify for – based on the items;
- Get approved, complete the easy paperwork, and receive your cash.
This entire procedure typically takes about 30-45 minutes on average and you’ll get the cash you qualified for the very same day!
Submit Your Online Title Loan Form Today!
Getting title loans in Delaware is easier than you think, as the entire process takes as little as 30 minutes, without any hassles or stress. Submit your online form today to get started and receive cash for your urgent needs in a matter of minutes!